5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot scroll through favorite radio station using the Steering Wheel Radio Controls

gladz

Reaction score
On my 20222 Ram 1500 Big Horn - The Left center button steering wheel radio control does not scroll through my favorite radio station lists, it just switches between AM & FM radio similar to the right center button which will scroll through all media options (AM. FM Sirius, Phone). I'm not able to find any information on this problem or how to reboot the radio system. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

rick619

Reaction score
I have a '23 with the 8.4" screen, Uconnect 5. Is yours the same? Similar to your situation, if I press up and down on the controls on the left side of the steering wheel, it won't scroll through my presets. I still have the Sirius trial. If I'm on Sirius, it will move to the next radio station in the category I'm in, but still won't go through my presets.

For FM, I'm not sure what it's doing. Probably just going to the next frequency up or down. Pretty annoying. I thought it might be a setting somewhere. Looked briefly, but didn't find it. Haven't tried looking again.

If I'm playing music from my USB thumb drive, it does move to the next (or last) song.

rick619

Reaction score
My 22 bighorn scrolls through favorites with the left center.

Ok, confirmed this morning. Though it will only cycle to the right which is a bit lame because I go back and forth. Too bad you can't change the functions of the up and down button on the left.

Users who are viewing this thread