5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot change SiriusXM presets with UP / Down buttons?

Snotadoodge

Reaction score
Apologies in advance, cause this seems like a REALLY silly question.

Why does the left rocker switch ignore my presets?

Expected action: When I press the up or down buttons on the left side of the steering wheel, I expect to go from one preset station to another. (Preset 8 to preset 34)
Actual action: The station changes numerically to higher or lower station (station 8 to station 9)

I am able to use the button in the middle of the rocker switch to jump from preset to preset in ascending order, but this does not seem ideal.

Hoping I am missing something. After 7 years in Tundra's, this is my first Ram. Loving the truck, but would love it a tiny bit more if I could make sense of this.

PS: I swear I searched for this and could not find the answer
PSS: who does PS anymore?

Porky69

Reaction score
Try a GM product....I had a weak moment and bought a Duramax a few years ago...in order to change channel by channelnwith the steering wheel buttons you had to change the instrument cluster to display radio info, otherwise the buttons would only do presets.

Users who are viewing this thread