5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian Storm Trooper!

IceStormz

Reaction score
So I've had my ram for over a year. It has plenty of things done that aren't factory such as the following:

1) Bushwacker fender flares painted to body colour
2) Fuel cyclone wheels with BF goodrich off-road tires
3) Putco #92009-60 rear led light bar
4) All chrome delete
5) All badges blacked out
6) Headlamps, tail lamps, bed light on cab blacked out (bed light's have LED's now)
7) Full front end PPF
8) Full truck ceramic gold package from Ceramic Pro includes wheels to keep em nice and shiny- completed by a shop known as Komodo Motor Sports in Toronto, Ontario
9) Weather tech floor mats
10) Ceramic tints all-around - 15% front two windows, 5% for front visor strip, rear windows and back windows.
11) Mopar side window deflectors

I don't recall anything else right now but that's what I have. It's a beautiful 5TH generation Ram 1500 Limited with basically all the bells and whistles. Only things that it doesn't have that I kinda wish it does

1) Extended fuel tank
2) Rambox

Let me know what you think of it and maybe I'll add more pictures! :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 210
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

MK81

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome. I picked up an ivory Longhorn and I have been looking at getting bushwhacker flares and doing a chrome delete. Trying to decide what color to do the mirror covers and the grille. Seen several pics of color matched pieces. I am getting wheels and tires installed with a 4” BDS lift probably at the end of the month/early January. Going with 20x10 Fuel Blitz (black with milled accents) and 35x12.50 Nittos.

MK81

Reaction score
So I've had my ram for over a year. It has plenty of things done that aren't factory such as the following:

4) All chrome delete
6) Headlamps, tail lamps, bed light on cab blacked out (bed light's have LED's now)
7) Full front end PPF
8) Full truck ceramic gold package from Ceramic Pro includes wheels to keep em nice and shiny- completed by a shop known as Komodo Motor Sports in Toronto, Ontario
10) Ceramic tints all-around - 15% front two windows, 5% for front visor strip, rear windows and back windows.

I don't recall anything else right now but that's what I have. It's a beautiful 5TH generation Ram 1500 Limited with basically all the bells and whistles. Only things that it doesn't have that I kinda wish it does

1) Extended fuel tank
2) Rambox

I forgot to ask. What color did you go with for the mirror covers?

IceStormz

Reaction score
I forgot to ask. What color did you go with for the mirror covers?
My mirror covers are wrapped in a glossy black by the detailing shop, nothing special. Thanks for the compliments by the way. Looks like you're gonna be doing a lot to yours. I considered wrapping them in white but I kinda like the white with black accents.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

4) All chrome delete
7) Full front end PPF

1) Extended fuel tank
2) Rambox

Sweet looking truck. Great job.

pgcust

Reaction score

4) All chrome delete
7) Full front end PPF

1) Extended fuel tank
2) Rambox

What kind of price was the PPF & Ceramic. Just bought a 2020 RAM 1500 CLASSIC BLACK EXPRESS CREW CAB 4X4 and thinking of protecting it. I am in the Toronto/Mississauga area.

IceStormz

Reaction score
What kind of price was the PPF & Ceramic. Just bought a 2020 RAM 1500 CLASSIC BLACK EXPRESS CREW CAB 4X4 and thinking of protecting it. I am in the Toronto/Mississauga area.
Wow! So sorry for the late reply. $1400 for PPF and $1800 for ceramic gold package at Komodo motor sports. Other costs that I didn’t include is black out package and paint correction

Skater

Reaction score
I love the Stormtrooper look. Those Fuel wheels are amazing. I have never seen those before. Great looking Ram. I suspect your Ram gets a lot of second looks driving down the road. (y)(y)

IceStormz

Reaction score
I love the Stormtrooper look. Those Fuel wheels are amazing. I have never seen those before. Great looking Ram. I suspect your Ram gets a lot of second looks driving down the road. (y)(y)
Thank you for the kind words! I definitely get a thumbs up once in a while and the occasional nod from the local "gangster".

Users who are viewing this thread