5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian Members - Help!

LeeBob

Reaction score
Hi fellow members. I'm new here and actually new to the entire truck community. Always been a sport sedan driver, but the 5th Gen Rams have intrigued me into considering one for my next vehicle. Particularly a 1500 Sport with some tasteful modifications - 3.5-4" lift, fender flares, wheels and AT tires. I've seen US and Western Canada dealers marketing trucks that they modify and sell new and would be interested in finding a local dealer that does the same. The one local dealer I spoke to said I would be limited to Mopar parts, while the dealers in Western Canada that I've seen are using aftermarket suspension, wheels and exterior mods.

Does anyone know of a dealer in the GTA or SW Ontario that does this? There's a GM dealer in Georgetown that heavily markets their modified Chevs, would love to find a Dodge dealer that does the same.

supercanadian

Reaction score
Welcome, I am fairly new to the forum as well. I'm in London Ont.

If you do find a dealer please let us know. Hopefully someone has some input. I've not searched but will start to look around the dealers I had viewed online.

Xhumeka

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Cannuck!

While researching my purchase I came across this listing from Cambridge (tis but a hop skip and a jump from GTA):

"We have added the Galt Chrysler package. It includes a 6inch lift, fuel rims, pro comp 37inch tires!"

Worth contacting them I'd think! G'luck and keep us posted!

LeeBob

Reaction score
Thanks folks. I live 10mins from that Cambridge dealer. May go give that truck a test drive tomorrow! I also found one listed in Oakville near my office, but it's black and only has the 8.4" infotainment. The 6" lifts are more than I think I want, but I'll decide that after test driving.

Users who are viewing this thread