5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can vlinker MC+ work with alfaobd?

Gnix

Reaction score
Hi just a stupid question.

Last year I bought a brand new vlinker mc+ with the OBD wires required and I’ve never used it yet. Originally I was just thinking of using it with OBDJScan for tire size changes.

After digging into some DIY ACC/BSM installations. It seems like I need alfaobd to reprogram.

Can anyone confirm if this combo works please?

Thanks in advance

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Last year I bought a brand new vlinker mc+ with the OBD wires required and I’ve never used it yet. Originally I was just thinking of using it with OBDJScan for tire size changes.

After digging into some DIY ACC/BSM installations. It seems like I need alfaobd to reprogram.

Thanks in advance
Try it out and see. You already have it, so not going to hurt anything

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
Yes, the vlinker MC+ works with alfaobd, works just like the OBDLink MX+ (it’s basically a clone of the MX+).

Users who are viewing this thread