5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can truck be set to lower to entry/exit level automatically ?

yellowboy

Reaction score
Am I missing something - can my limited with air suspension be set to lower itself to entry/exit mode when I put it into park automatically instead of doing it manually ?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Am I missing something - can my limited with air suspension be set to lower itself to entry/exit mode when I put it into park automatically instead of doing it manually ?
No, but you can do it from the fob as you are walking away. (Yes, I realize that’s still a manual process.)

KiyLux

Reaction score
Yes, I wish the functionality of Entry/Exit was similar to my Volvo XC90. If the setting is enabled, as soon as you turn off the car, the air suspension starts to lower. Only if you open the door, does it stop. Once all the doors are closed again it will continue to the Entry/Exit height until reached. Once the car is turned on and you start driving, it will go back to normal suspension height.

GoMango16

Reaction score
My 2019Jeep GC does it automatically when you turn it off.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think they didn't let it auto-lower just in case you pulled the front over the curb while diagonal parking. Lowered mine once while parked to let the wife out, didn't raise it before backing out, and heard the resulting reason to "raise before backing".
I definitely would not want mine to lower automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/