5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get 35" tires on a -24 Offset w/ just a leveling kit?

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Yes. I have a 2” leveling kit with -44 22x12’s on 33’s and with a little adjustment, I barely rub at full turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Mine rubbed horribly going left. But just heated up some plastics and pushed them back a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dontfront82

Reaction score
With that offset 35s will rub.. but it can be done like the ppl up above said. Trimming required.
33s may not rub or less trimming

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, what they said. One thing that may help you a little is the actual tire, depending on the actual height and tread. If the sidewall is thick and aggressive like a toyo MT Then it will likely cause more issues than something like say a terra grappler where the sidewall doesn’t have big knobs and what not. That and you can get like a 1/2” variance in actual heights between different 35s.

Bigcountry

Reaction score
Im running a ready lift 3.5SST on 20x10 with a -25 offset with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 295/60R20. Ive got a very slight rub on just the front driver side. Planning on heating the the plastic as mentioned above to fix the issue. Hope that helps.

agjr85

Reaction score
Im running a ready lift 3.5SST on 20x10 with a -25 offset with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 295/60R20. Ive got a very slight rub on just the front driver side. Planning on heating the the plastic as mentioned above to fix the issue. Hope that helps.

So with 34"s you have some contact. Crazy that you are on a 3.5"

OP may want to go with -18mm to have better odds.

Users who are viewing this thread