5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I add apps?

Lezmark

Reaction score
I installed a Pedal Commander last week (which I love BTW) and think it would be great to use the app on my Uconnect screen, instead of my phone or manually on the control module. I searched the internet to find that I go to the app store to find what I want. Problem is, I do not see on the screen anywhere an option for the store? Can I add the app I want on my truck?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You might be able to use the app on your phone and then use Carplay to mirror your phone to the UConnect display.
Yes, maybe, but that's not what the OP asked. They specifically asked if they could add it to UConnect.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I installed a Pedal Commander last week (which I love BTW) and think it would be great to use the app on my Uconnect screen, instead of my phone or manually on the control module. I searched the internet to find that I go to the app store to find what I want. Problem is, I do not see on the screen anywhere an option for the store? Can I add the app I want on my truck?
FYI. I had a pedal Commander and it caused havok with my battery and randomly started causing my truck to go into Christmas tree mode(bunch of traction control errors and warning lights). After removing it everything started working normally for over a year now. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you start having issues with it down the line. It ran fine for about 3 years and then started acting up.

Users who are viewing this thread