5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anything be done about the erectile dysfunction ads that are getting more and more vulgar ?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Jared, this is my last post on this subject. Kind of a ironic parallel between the mirror situation and the ads, it is always my fault, maybe on the mirrors, with some help, but really do not understand the ad thing (even if based on browser viewing history) , 1. they obviously have to some kind of permission to be able to appear on this site and 2. no other automotive site that I visit do these type of ads show up. If I keep the Limited I will subscribe. Thanks again. :)

Correct they are google ads that I have set to display on the site to help pay the hosting bills etc. That said there is a way that I can control the "quality" of the ads so certain types of ads don't show up, I thought that I had most of them blocked out but I'll have to play around with it some more. (y)

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Correct they are google ads that I have set to display on the site to help pay the hosting bills etc. That said there is a way that I can control the "quality" of the ads so certain types of ads don't show up, I thought that I had most of them blocked out but I'll have to play around with it some more. (y)

Wait...what if we want erectile dysfunction ads (providing you can negotiate us some deals)! :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread