5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can a dealer order

Dontra

Reaction score
On a 19 Laramie. Can a dealer order the advanced safety group with level 1 equip group. 1 Dealer said he could others said no. I do not want the level 2 group. Not worth the price.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On a 19 Laramie. Can a dealer order the advanced safety group with level 1 equip group. 1 Dealer said he could others said no. I do not want the level 2 group. Not worth the price.

Not sure, but I would suggest going to the Ram site and select the Build Your Own tab and select the equipment you want. That process will tell you if there's compatibility or a conflict in your order.

Best regards,
Dusty

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 003178 miles.

Kaz

Reaction score
I would say no. If the ram configuration won't let you do it, the dealership won't be able to either. If its a sticking point for you, I'd suggest waiting until later in the year to see if they change the order options, or adjust the configuration for 2020.

Dontra

Reaction score
Thanks every one it looks like i will have to do with out the Advanced safety group. The level 2 is just not worth it. Thanks

Dontra

Reaction score
Most of the extra things are things i don't want. I want the active cruise control

D

Deleted member 85

1537201407747.png

No sir - notice that Advanced Safety Group gets grayed out with level 1 selected.

Users who are viewing this thread