5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can’t get am or fm radio to play when connected to CarPlay wirelessly

Ktegeder

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue where you cannot listen to an or fm when connected to CarPlay wireless? I can listen to CarPlay music (Amazon music) but when I press either radio buttons to listen to am or fm, it cuts out after about a half a second of playing. It was sporadically happening but it doing it most of the time now. I have a 24 Limited. Thanks in advance.

Coyle1367

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue where you cannot listen to an or fm when connected to CarPlay wireless? I can listen to CarPlay music (Amazon music) but when I press either radio buttons to listen to am or fm, it cuts out after about a half a second of playing. It was sporadically happening but it doing it most of the time now. I have a 24 Limited. Thanks in advance.
I have the same issue. Drives me crazy. I have had to shut off CarPlay when I want to listen to the radio. But then I can’t answer my phone when I get a call.

Ktegeder

Reaction score
I have the same issue. Drives me crazy. I have had to shut off CarPlay when I want to listen to the radio. But then I can’t answer my phone when I get a call.
Yes right?! What year is your truck. Mine didn’t do that the first 3-4 months I had it but it does it most of the time now. I contacted Uconnet twice now about it. First guy helped me reset everything but it didn’t work. The next person told me that it is supposed to be this way now. Who knows??

Users who are viewing this thread