5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camshaft replacement at the dealer

2.1 out of 5 on Yelp

Yes, they all have such a rating here. How can you believe in these ratings now if literally all the reviews are faked and bought for money or services. Except for the negative ones of course

Yes, they all have such a rating here. How can you believe in these ratings now if literally all the reviews are faked and bought for money or services. Except for the negative ones of course
Reviews are like listening to the news. You need to read through and decipher for yourself. I brought up the review to see if there is any correlation to your assessment and some others' perspectives. Which a 2.1 out 5 I think would verify your opinion. BUT I don't know how dealerships rate overall. Is a 2.1 good? LOL

Curiosity got me so I checked out reviews where it took 4 months to get my motor replaced and found this response from the service manager.
"If you purchased your new Wrangler from Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, you are entitled to priority service appointments. If you purchased elsewhere, we would highly recommend reaching out to your dealership's service department, as they should follow the same priority appointment protocol."

I wonder if I could get a copy of the "priority appointment protocol", which I will refer to as PAP. Where does warranty work place on the PAP? I'm sure that is also a low priority as it is a lower pay scale.

Pretty much figured I was low on the PAP scale being a tow in, under warranty and non dealership purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back