5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling out ram where are the 200 accessories

Conch007

Reaction score
I’m scratching my head here back in Jan 2018 ram promised 200 accessories for the all new ram. However 15 months later barely 116 accessories are available and 3 solid pages of which are paint pens of differing colors? When’s the release of the ram rack or the cold air intake or the 18 inch off road rims? No one at the dealership seems to know so it’s obviously an issue with marketing and production. What’s the story here

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m feeling we may need to “ put away “ those wallets sadly..

PorBoy

Reaction score
My dealer had one set but said they couldn’t find them..

Conch007

Reaction score
My dealer had one set but said they couldn’t find them..
It is truly sad when they show something customers want then they can’t produce it. And most of this stuff was shown 15 months ago with a it will be available in the summer. Summer of when 2020?

PorBoy

Reaction score
Sadly it’s the same with some of the prime aftermarket companies. Right now it seems even from its parent, Ram is not getting a lot of oem love.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's worrying, the lack of aftermarket support and oem parts tells me there may be bigger changes coming for 2020-21. Maybe everyone is waiting for the TRX to hit the street before they commit big to the 5th gen platform. Which, isn't THAT different from 4th gen considering the 4th gen drivetrain and suspension parts fit the 5th gen non-etorque trucks.

Odd.

M

Mdegen93

I rely on the aftermarket. Mopar accessories are so overpriced anyways. And they won’t even release them. 1500 for an intake... no thanks

MOPARMAN

Reaction score
tried to order the five inch black tips for my sport the ram sites say discontinued???

I’m about to rip the ones off my 2019 Ram when I have Borla ATAK w/black tips. I’ve only had my truck one month and bought her brand new. If interested I’d sell’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barr0208

Reaction score
I’m about to rip the ones off my 2019 Ram when I have Borla ATAK w/black tips. I’ve only had my truck one month and bought her brand new. If interested I’d sell’em

I already have black tips I just want the factory bigger ones they said were available.

S

sbourne

It is vaporware - I don't know anyone who believes RAM will actually produce this stuff and it's part of the reason they will never dethrone Ford as number one in the pickup segment - nobody takes them seriously - I have spent thousands on third party accessories and will spend thousands more - some or most of that could have gone to RAM if they were on their game. It's sad really.

smiles5619

Reaction score
116 accessories? I didn't think there was that many out! In Canada, you can't get your hands on most of what I saw (exhaust tips, side steps, intake, etc). It's disheartening as I truly hoped Mopar was going to get on their game with this new Ram. Guess not.

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram is a 'wanna be' when it comes to over-promising and under-delivering. They'll need to step up their game to compete with the likes of Tesla. :p

It would certainly be nice if there were more accessory options.

RedRocketZ28

Reaction score

I'd be interested in them. PM a price when you get a chance. Thanks.

MOPARMAN

Reaction score
I'd be interested in them. PM a price when you get a chance. Thanks.

Sorry man my exhaust guy wanted them and gave me $80 for them. I would’ve but already gone the day the Borla went on.

Users who are viewing this thread