5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Arizona Rams!

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
I'm looking to take a day trip to the snow, from Phoenix. Any recommendations?

sparky01

Reaction score
Sweet mods I like the plastic cover so can see the filter in the cold air intake. Did you have to drill any holes to mount the storage bin the bed?

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Sweet mods I like the plastic cover so can see the filter in the cold air intake. Did you have to drill any holes to mount the storage bin the bed?
Thank you. Yes, I drilled 6 pilot holes to make it easier to insert the screws.

67GeeTeeX

Reaction score
Looking for opinions from the AZ group. I have a stock set of tires and rims. Have them for sale but no interest. What about selling them individually as a replacement for the temp spare?

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Looking for opinions from the AZ group. I have a stock set of tires and rims. Have them for sale but no interest. What about selling them individually as a replacement for the temp spare?
That's an interesting idea. I'm not ready for new tires yet, but I was definitely going to look into a full size spare tire/wheel. What do you have up for sale now?

67GeeTeeX

Reaction score
That's an interesting idea. I'm not ready for new tires yet, but I was definitely going to look into a full size spare tire/wheel. What do you have up for sale now?
I have the standard bighorn 18 inch. They are 31 inch tires 275 65 18. Tires have 16K miles on them.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
I'll track this thread from Tucson! Just bought my Rebel this past weekend. Quad cab 4x4 Rebel with 5.7L Hemi (no eTorque). Going to grab a Tonneau cover here soon, and really like the swing box idea above. My camping trailer has been ordered and will be here in August. Let the fun begin!

IMG_20200615_102258.jpg

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
I can also make a ton of day-trip and weekend getaway suggestions for southern AZ, but I don't know the PHX area too well. Some of the Rim Lakes might be a bit far for a day trip, too. I've spent some time up there.

sparky01

Reaction score
Nice truck, I must say that the Rebels get on my nerves. I was really proud of my Big Horn until I started noticing how great the rebels look :) Still love mine though. I also own a camping trailer and I'm always looking for camping ideas in Southern AZ so I will watch your threads and might hit you up for some ideas in the future

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
The Big Horns are nice. I basically night the Rebel for the electronic axle lockers and other cool electronics built into the truck. You can make a Big Horn a badass truck. I was considering that (or maybe even a warlock) from a cost standpoint, but decided I liked the Rebel look enough that the cost was worth it. And I got a decent deal on the last one on the lot. So now a Rebel is in my driveway. I'm not sad, but you shouldn't be either.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread