5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call me Crazy.... Gladiator Rubicon

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Think it also depends on your climate. @DeDax did not see where you live but if it is not somewhere with great weather for a good time then the Gladiator would not shine. Here in SC we get some decent weather but it gets hot and humid fast...so summers would be tough.

DeDax

Reaction score
Southern Delaware Here, fairly moderate climate. We get very little snow, but it certainly gets muggy during the summer.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Southern Delaware Here, fairly moderate climate. We get very little snow, but it certainly gets muggy during the summer.

Certainly more moderate than ours for the summer. But we probably have you beat for the winter.

DeDax

Reaction score
Yea for the most part. The Chesapeake does a good job of insulating us from most of the winter weather. Summers can get pretty muggy though, especially July/August. It hovers consistently between 85-100 with nearly 100% humidity or so it feels. Luckily we are only about 15-20 minutes from Bethany/Fenwick/Dewey Beach. :)

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea for the most part. The Chesapeake does a good job of insulating us from most of the winter weather. Summers can get pretty muggy though, especially July/August. It hovers consistently between 85-100 with nearly 100% humidity or so it feels. Luckily we are only about 15-20 minutes from Bethany/Fenwick/Dewey Beach. :)

Sorry I cannot feel for you....summers here are 100 with high humidity...or AKA swamp a$$. :devilish:

Yogi217

Reaction score
Was debating between gladiator, wrangler unlimited or ram. Wife learned that there are no airbags in the rear for our two 4 year-olds in wranglers and gladiatos, and now I searching for my ram.

I loved my 98 wrangler and was disappointed at first, but the comfort of a ram vs a wrangler or gladiator is just leagues apart. No armrest battles. The doors on the jeeps are close to the seats as well, so it feels more cramped laterally to me. But my buddy has a lifted gladiator rubicon with 38s and loves it, but he actually off roads every weekend with it and he can afford to replace it or buy two more tomorrow if he wanted too...

Me, had my wrangler, it was cool. Can't wait to get back to a full sized truck.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread