5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calculating Applicable Incentives

VirtualRam

Reaction score
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2020 1500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab with the 6'4" bed. Based on the current incentives for my zip code, can I expect $5,500 when paying cash? I'd be buying out of state if that matters.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 28

NJC1684

Reaction score
I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2020 1500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab with the 6'4" bed. Based on the current incentives for my zip code, can I expect $5,500 when paying cash? I'd be buying out of state if that matters.

Appears so, and the rebates are based on your zip code regardless of where it's purchased. Good luck!

VirtualRam

Reaction score
Thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one that came to $5,500. Just waiting on the dealer to explain how they came to $4,500...

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is $1000 conquest cash if you have a competitor's truck.

Incentives are OK but not great right now. They change next week Wed.

VirtualRam

Reaction score
Currently have a F150 so I qualify for that one which is nice, plus I have the $1,000 from USAA. Thought I was going to be making a deal tomorrow, but it turns out the dealer's price included rebates everyone would receive but apparently not if you had other incentives. Didn't make sense to me either.

Users who are viewing this thread