5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAI installed, now for the rest of the mods!

Rogues Gambit

Reaction score
Yesterday, I dropped off my truck at the shop at the building and they did the Foglight tint and the CAI.

LOVE it, except... feels like it needs a Moe's 87mm Throttle Body, as it feels like a slight hesitation the stock intake didnt have, and of course, you wanna hear more of it, so Borla Touring or AFE LT's first?

Definitely enjoying the throaty V8, even if the MPG's took a bit from all the Acceleration from hearing it :) IMG_20191126_102656.jpg IMG_20191126_200331.jpg IMG_20191127_112757.jpg IMG_20191126_200339.jpg

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yesterday, I dropped off my truck at the shop at the building and they did the Foglight tint and the CAI.

LOVE it, except... feels like it needs a Moe's 87mm Throttle Body, as it feels like a slight hesitation the stock intake didnt have, and of course, you wanna hear more of it, so Borla Touring or AFE LT's first?

Definitely enjoying the throaty V8, even if the MPG's took a bit from all the Acceleration from hearing it :) View attachment 40661 View attachment 40663 View attachment 40664 View attachment 40665
Got a link in my signature for other mods if interested gives you step by step instruction videos as well. The Pedal commander would get rid of any hesitation you got.

lrobbi

Reaction score

Definitely enjoying the throaty V8, even if the MPG's took a bit from all the Acceleration from hearing it :) View attachment 40661 View attachment 40663 View attachment 40664 View attachment 40665

I have that same CAI - it is certainly better than the factory, combines w/ an 87mm is pretty nice.

Rogues Gambit

Reaction score
Awesome

Just waiting to receive the AFE Catback I ordered, and then gonna get the throttle body, then if that's not enough, always long tubes

Users who are viewing this thread