5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabin fan speed

Synergy26

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to make the cabin fan speed faster? It just seems weak. I have a new k&N cabin filter and it helped with flow but it just seems like it could spin faster. Make the resistor spin that fan faster?

Last edited:

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Other than turning the knob to the right I am at a loss.

Did it used to be faster and now cut down or has it always been the same? Does it step up some with each click of the knob?

Synergy26

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to make the cabin fan speed faster? It just seems weak. I have a new k&N cabin filter and it helped with flow but it just seems like it could spin faster.

Other than turning the knob to the right I am at a loss.

Did it used to be faster and now cut down or has it always been the same? Does it step up some with each click of the knob?
It's does step up and down, just seems weak compared to other vehicles and like it cool cool the cabin down faster if it could move more air. Like they could program to be faster

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ok, if it didn’t step in speed I would suggest the resistor is bad. Maybe someone else has an idea.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to make the cabin fan speed faster? It just seems weak. I have a new k&N cabin filter and it helped with flow but it just seems like it could spin faster. Make the resistor spin that fan faster?
what model ram do you have?
what package do you have? meaning level one or two or A or B

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
My blower could be faster too, compared to other vehicles. Following…

Users who are viewing this thread