5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabin Access From Box

JayRam19

Reaction score
I didn’t know where to post this, interior or exterior, so I’m posting in here lol.
Anyone know where I can gain access from the box to the cab through the rear firewall? I need to run a CB antenna wire to my CB. I have it through the door but looks cheap.
Thanks all!

Last edited:

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
There's a vent in the rear firewall, I wonder if you might be able to snake it through there? If I remember right, someone said it's on the passenger side.

JayRam19

Reaction score
I will check into that location. I wonder if the seat needs to be removed to access that vent?!?

JayRam19

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! Lots of work to make things nice!

JayRam19

Reaction score
After removing the back seat, there is no way to access. There is just a void for the vents to allow the doors to close. I will have to run it along the bottom and up the front firewall. My concern is getting feedback from the motor on the cb.

Henny

Reaction score
I believe there are plugs on the back seat floor. I am adding a CB any day now, so I will post a step by step.

Users who are viewing this thread