5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cab light not turning on when unlocking truck.

Dfite19

Reaction score
So I recently put in LED bulbs in interior and cab/third Brake lights. I noticed last night when unlocking my truck, my cab light didn’t turn on when usually it will once pressing the unlock button. It was working perfectly a week ago. I don’t think it’s the bulbs because when I manually turn on the cab lighting, they turn on. Anyone experiencing the same situation?

brianjburns11

Reaction score
So I recently put in LED bulbs in interior and cab/third Brake lights. I noticed last night when unlocking my truck, my cab light didn’t turn on when usually it will once pressing the unlock button. It was working perfectly a week ago. I don’t think it’s the bulbs because when I manually turn on the cab lighting, they turn on. Anyone experiencing the same situation?
check the knob by the lights to see if you have them shut off.. I swapped mine out a few weeks ago and accidentally hit the off button.

Users who are viewing this thread