5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cab Light LED Replacement

awpratt79

Reaction score
Hello; I have replaced the incandescent 194 amber bulbs in my cab lights with a non polar CANBUS error free LED, the problen is after 8months they are starting to fail as in i have 2 of them that are flickering.
In reading many reviews on different brands of these LED bulbs I have come to the conclusion that almost all of these bulbs have the same problems. No matter if you spens $2.00 per bulb or upwards of $15.00 per bulb they all seem to have the same outcome! 1 year or less they all fail or are flickering. The whole idea is to get bright lights with far longer life but that seems not to be the case at all. Does anyone have experience with a quality 194 amber replacement that lasts longer than 1 year and no issues of failure or flicker, or do I just go back to the Incandescent bulbs??

Thanks
awpratt

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i been using this for a while now without any issue.

awpratt79

Reaction score
Thank you for that information, these were in my top list, I will give them a try!!

U

User_34235

I concur with using Lasfit......its been about 1 year using them and no issues at all. Give them a try.

Users who are viewing this thread