5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C10D0-52 Diagnostic Trouble Code after battery replacement - how to clear

Canada

Reaction score
2021 rebel 5.7 liter battery failed and after replacement the EPB service dahs lamp and a few other dash lamps came on. Using ODD scan I was able to reset the (diagnostic trouble codes) DTC and lamps except for the EPB service dash lamp and a DTC C10D0-52.

I researched the web and forums on how to clear the EPB service dash lamp and C10D0-52 fault but could not find a solution. Many suggestions claim this is a common fault or a ghost fault that can be cleared with disconnecting the battery. However, after consulting a 2021 RAM Service manual, I found that I need to complete an EPB Assembly Check.

I eventually found this EPB Assembly Check function under the scan tool >OBD JSCAN / Adaptation/Vehicle maintenance/ ABS-EPB - Service Procedures.
Once the EPB Assembly check was completed the service lamp turned off. Problem solved! I am sure other scan tools have this function as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online