5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buzzing Sound & Frozen Radio

Bigbags85

Reaction score
This is a new one for me, has it happened to anyone else? I turned the truck on last night and put it in reverse and then heard a loud buzzing sound. The camera froze and the volume would not turn it down. After 30secs the radio rebooted. Then again this morning started the truck, put it in drive this time and boom buzzing sound frozen radio followed by a reboot. Then this afternoon I was driving for 5ish mins when I got the buzzing sound and the radio froze but this time only for about 10secs and then it just stopped playing Bluetooth audio and reverted to Sirius. I should mention the first two times Sirius was playing not Bluetooth. (EDIT) Well it happened again 1/5 after sitting overnight. Might have to actually call the dealer on this. I remember seeing last week that the truck wanted to do an update so I wonder if that has anything to do with what has been going on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread