5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying a new vehicle in Washington State under current conditions

Rick J

Reaction score
Pretty difficult to buy a new car in our state at the present time

Automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, and motorized wheelchair/scooter repair and maintenance facilities are essential businesses (along with pot shops and liquor stores). Gun stores are non-essential.

Per Proclamation 20-25 issued on 3-23-20, auto/motorcycle dealers may conduct the following sales and leasing activities:
  • Close a pending transaction that began before 3-23-2020 .
  • Replace a vehicle that is totaled or impractical to repair.
  • Extend a lease that expires.
  • Lease or sell a vehicle to an essential worker, if the person has no other means of transportation.
That's it. All others need to wait until ...........................................

I never thought I would look at Washington and be more un-impressed compared to my home state, but these days it is the case. My local Ram dealer is open if you know anyone looking to get a nice truck at a good price. Take care up there!

I never thought I would look at Washington and be more un-impressed compared to my home state, but these days it is the case. My local Ram dealer is open if you know anyone looking to get a nice truck at a good price. Take care up there!
Your golf courses are open also, same as Idaho. But not here. Can't golf, can't fish, can't take your boat out. While I understand and fully support the need for caution right now, some of the restrictions we are under just don't make sense IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back