5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buying a new limited

themfman

Reaction score
hey im new to the board, im currently shopping for new limited, silver with the roof, when i look on sites like autotrader, cars.com, and others i see prices of 53000 to 59000, im in memphis tn and 64000 is the best deal here locally, i have not started any negotiating, but i see barry sanders dealership in oklahoma has the best priced, are these prices real or just a marketing ploy adding all possible rebates, or should i wait to the end of the year.

U

User_3336

Always ASK for discounts and rebates to be broken down ! !

So many times, rebates are thrown in there for which many don't qualify. Chrysler Cap rebates are almost always thrown in there to make the bottom line price lower.

I just looked at their website, and I'm afraid that is this dealers marketing ploy. TONS of rebates that are considered
"conditional". Go on to ramtrucks.com to get the rebates applicable for your area.

**CUSTOMER MUST QUALIFY FOR REBATES AND FINANCING MAY BE NECESSARY TO GET ONLINE PRICING. INCENTIVES ARE PROVIDED FROM FCA & HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA, MAY REQUIRE APPROVED CREDIT, FINANCE THE AUTO TRANSACTION, MAY REQUIRE PROOF OF OWNERSHIP OF PARTICULAR MAKES AND MODELS, MILITARY PERSONELL & MEMBER SERVICES. DEALER DOES NOT SET PARAMETERS OF MANUFACTURE REBATES BUT WORKS TO GET EVERY AVAILABLE INCENTIVES AND REBATES FOR EVERY AND ALL CUSTOMERS**

1. You MUST finance.
2. There is a CONQUEST rebate thrown in there (if you have a competetive vehicle).
2. Military??? Its figured in there (they can't even spell "personnel")
3. Member Services???????? Who knows?

There are 4 conditional rebates that I see right away.

ALSO, I right away see a "dealer add-on"... The Hall of Fame Protection Package ("HoF Package")... AN ADDED EXPENSE!!!

Also, dealer does not disclose the DOC FEE.

And this . . . "On infrequent occasions additional minor purchases may be required of you during your ownership of the vehicle purchased". WTF does that mean?

I'd steer clear of this dealer, especially since its not close to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum , most of the really good deals have all incentives and rebates applied to the price .

themfman

Reaction score
thanks, im thinking of going in local tommorrow and discuss a custom build.

Gavin27

Reaction score
Always start as low as possible and work your way up. For example here in Canada for my 2020 longhorn the dealer started at 84k and I bought for 72k.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
thanks, im thinking of going in local tommorrow and discuss a custom build.

Welcome aboard.

If you're going to order, I'd recommend doing research on local or regional dealers in your area, and find one with great reviews. Keep in mind, one dealership may have a fantastic sales team and a terrible service team, and another may have a terrible sales team and a great service team. All dealerships are not created equal.

Users who are viewing this thread