5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burnt/tinted front widow

josror

Reaction score
Hello,

does anyone know of some other option than tint for the front side windows? Are there any option to buy complete side window that are burnt to daarker wisibility like the rear windows? This is due to regulations.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The factory rear windows are tinted as part of the manufacturing process. I haven't seen any front side windows made like that, why not just have them tinted?

redneck

Reaction score
and your going to try & buy factory tinted glass for the front & tell the cops it came this way??

josror

Reaction score
The law says that film are not leagal, nothing about darkness of the window.

Klicht87

Reaction score
I think he is in Europe, by the name and spelling. Who knows what kind of goofy laws they have over there.
ahhh makes sense I guess. I doubt the US market would even have access to windows like that.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering where is located as well! Hope he chimes back in and lets us know where he resides.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just simply tell the cop the windows are "burned" or "darker glass". will they start picking at it?

Users who are viewing this thread