5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burns my Butt

clotagames

Reaction score
Remoted started my 2019 Ram after work. Got delayed in my office and by time I got there after 15 minutes it had shut off as programmed. Got in and started and took off for home. Called the better half on way home using paired phone and noticed seat was on high like always. Tried to turn it off while talking on phone and it was a no go. Would not shut off. Got off phone and still on high and could not control. Pulled over an shut off truck and restarted to shut it off. Not sure what took place in that sequence?

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Remoted started my 2019 Ram after work. Got delayed in my office and by time I got there after 15 minutes it had shut off as programmed. Got in and started and took off for home. Called the better half on way home using paired phone and noticed seat was on high like always. Tried to turn it off while talking on phone and it was a no go. Would not shut off. Got off phone and still on high and could not control. Pulled over an shut off truck and restarted to shut it off. Not sure what took place in that sequence?

Well, it's all controlled by software these days, not mechanical switches - so more and more, goofy glitches will be a part of our motoring experience, just as it is with our computers/tablets/phones.

Maybe the state highway departments will start putting in additional "vehicle reboot turnouts" along our roads ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread