5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bunkhouse TT recommendations?

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That does make things difficult. If you buy new, I highly recommend you take plenty of time during a walk through to check everything and make them show you how and that everything works properly. Problem is though many don't find the issues till they're driving away and the siding bubbles, or the roof leaks, or interior panels pop out or shelves fall, etc, etc...
I've had my trailer for 1 week, we've used it once (loved it!!!.....still love it!!), but already one of the electrical sockets have come loose from the wall.:cautious:

To make things worse, the dealer is 8hrs away from me. I've just sighed and resigned to fixing it myself. I can't say I'm excited to see what happens down the road.

Creep0321

Reaction score
I've had my trailer for 1 week, we've used it once (loved it!!!.....still love it!!), but already one of the electrical sockets have come loose from the wall.:cautious:

To make things worse, the dealer is 8hrs away from me. I've just sighed and resigned to fixing it myself. I can't say I'm excited to see what happens down the road.
That sucks! What kind of trailer? What dealer? From all I’ve read if a loose socket is all your dealing with, I’d consider that a win lol. But still frustrating.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Check the date of manufacture for the slide itself with the slide in peel back the seal on either side and there should be a sticker. Check out this link. Also could you tell me the width of the trailer? I’m building a gate for it before I pick it up ha.

I measured the width this morning, it's just under 103" to the awning brackets.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That sucks! What kind of trailer? What dealer? From all I’ve read if a loose socket is all your dealing with, I’d consider that a win lol. But still frustrating.

I am in Canada, so the dealer's name probably wont be too important, but we have a Sonic 211VDB.

Lovely unit and works well for our family for sure. Its just that apparently "they don't build em like they used to!". :(

Creep0321

Reaction score
34 lbs in the airlift bags (before hookup), and Equilizer E4 1,000/10,000 hitch. Towed great on the way home (70 miles empty). Got a local trip next weekend to test her out a bit and work out the kinks. Any advice for a first timer, send it! Ha thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread