5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumpershellz?

Cuppedup

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are available for 5th gen rams? I emailed the company and haven’t heard anything back.

For those who don’t know, they are color matched or black covers for your bumper and secure with 3M tape. They cover the chrome. They can give the appearance of the sport package

Reactions: bkp

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting - I've never heard of a product like this before, but I've seen members prep/paint over their chrome bumpers with good turnout (or powdercoat as well)

however, with how cheap Vinyl wrapping is getting now - why not go that route? It's likely you can find a matching vinyl with a reputable shop

Cuppedup

Reaction score
These are fairly inexpensive and from reviews I’ve read they hold up very well

Br549

Reaction score
I put a set of the bed liner coated ones on my Tacoma. I thought they are very well made and fit perfectly. Since my Rebel has powder coated bumpers I've never looked into it. My guess is they will one day??

Users who are viewing this thread