5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumpers and hood on my new 2019 Laramie

Celtic Sun

Reaction score
So I just bought my 2019 Laramie in Maximum Steel Metallic. I didn't necessarily want the Sport Package because I do like a little chrome, although I do REALLY like the hood that comes with the sport package. My first modification is going to be tires/wheels and a 3.5 SST lift from Ready Lift. Going further, I have a few questions:

1) I like "some" chrome but the more I look at it, the more I think I'd like to replace the bumpers with color matched/painted bumpers. Are these available? Is this possible?
2) I also really like the looks of the Sport Package performance hood. Can that be obtained as well?

Basically, I'd like to leave the grill and emblems chrome but change the bumpers to color match and get the sport performance hood. If this is possible, how do I go about getting them?

I have owned trucks in the past but never did anything like this with them. I always kept them stock. Well, except for nerf bars and a bull bar on my last Silverado.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Everything can be ordered from the dealer. Just do a search on the forum guys have already done some of it. The hood will cost under $1000 but its just primed so you will have to get it painted.
Don't know if anyone's had their bumpers wrapped or they just got new ones. That could be a possibility and could be cheaper.

sgk

Reaction score
as for the bumpers you have 2 options that i know of you can either just buy a new colour matched set from Ram or wrap your existing one. The hood is also available to order I believe the last member that just ordered it paid $890 USD. for it and will take approx 4-5 weeks. Hood is definitely something im interested in.

itsrname2

Reaction score
You should see if anyone wants to do a trade if they have the same color.

BobVance

Reaction score
maybe it’s my poor web skills..is there a link for separate OEM sport hoods out there?

Users who are viewing this thread