5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper type: did I get body color or chrome according to my POC build sheet?

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I'm having a mild attack of paranoia regarding the configuration of my order. I wanted body color bumpers, not chrome, and had this selected on the PDF that I gave to the dealer when ordering. I just noticed that my POC does not indicate 'ALN' which is the code on ramtrucks.com for body color bumpers.

For those of you with your build sheet handy, what does your sheet indicate for you bumper color and what are you getting? My sheet says APA and monotone paint, but not sure if that references bumper colors or not.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I'm having a mild attack of paranoia regarding the configuration of my order. I wanted body color bumpers, not chrome, and had this selected on the PDF that I gave to the dealer when ordering. I just noticed that my POC does not indicate 'ALN' which is the code on ramtrucks.com for body color bumpers.

For those of you with your build sheet handy, what does your sheet indicate for you bumper color and what are you getting? My sheet says APA and monotone paint, but not sure if that references bumper colors or not.
I have the chrome bumpers and I have code APA monotone on my order sheet.

Limited

Reaction score
It should clear state body color bumper group on the order sheet if they were included on the build. Attached is my order sheet for reference.

Attachments

• 633F1391-EDB1-4B17-9B1C-397905AAC007.jpeg
    633F1391-EDB1-4B17-9B1C-397905AAC007.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread