5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper Replacement “code” issue?

saladbar

Reaction score
Hi all

Working on replacing my friends bumper on his truck and after watching This video from YouTube, at the 2 ish minute mark they mention if you turn the engine on again it will throw a code that needs dealer intervention.

Do any of you know what the “code” is and if it can be cleared with AlfaOBD? I have the tools for Alfa at my disposal.

Thanks!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all

Working on replacing my friends bumper on his truck and after watching This video from YouTube, at the 2 ish minute mark they mention if you turn the engine on again it will throw a code that needs dealer intervention.

Do any of you know what the “code” is and if it can be cleared with AlfaOBD? I have the tools for Alfa at my disposal.

Thanks!
No idea what he is talking about. Can not think of any codes that can`t be cleared with alfa and SGW bypass cable.

Users who are viewing this thread