5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper plugs

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just received the 3/8" Everbuilt chrome plugs from HD and they do not fit. The press-fit piece that keeps the plug in position is too loose for the hole. I will try a larger size and report back what fits. The product specs for the plugs do not show the dimensions for the piece that actually fits into the hole, so it's a little trial & error.
The cheap black ones I got off Amazon for my BTS bumper were the same way. A little dab of silicone and they were just fine

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine is chrome, and I'm torn between round head capscrews from the hardware store, or put the plate bracket on with a nice embossed OSU plate.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Front plate anything looks horrible I rather look at the holes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Slippy's Dad

Reaction score
I just received the 3/8" Everbuilt chrome plugs from HD and they do not fit. The press-fit piece that keeps the plug in position is too loose for the hole. I will try a larger size and report back what fits. The product specs for the plugs do not show the dimensions for the piece that actually fits into the hole, so it's a little trial & error.
Update on this...the 3/8" chrome plugs do fit. I noticed that the online description indicated that it was adjustable, so I bent all the prongs slightly wider and they popped right in! Time will tell, but for $5 and free delivery from the Depot (not available in store), they look great. For reference, Everbilt #370 721.

Users who are viewing this thread