5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper Plugs for PAU Granite Crystal available...

Briencrotty

Reaction score
I'll admit to being a bit naive on this one. Just got a 2019 Rebel in white. The area where the plugs go, though, is not white. I haven't the foggiest what color they call it. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

B

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'll admit to being a bit naive on this one. Just got a 2019 Rebel in white. The area where the plugs go, though, is not white. I haven't the foggiest what color they call it. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

B

View attachment 23219

I know mine is Billet Silver but I also have Billet Silver as my main color too.

Trickster

Reaction score
Just plugged my four front bumper holes today.
Bought some flat top plastic trim press in thingys
$2.50 for ten. 4 coats of touch up paint and two of clear.
Used a washer on the backside to hold them in.
Should be more aerodynamic now.;)

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I sure wish I didn't live in Virginia where front license plates are required. Can't tell you how much that bugs me!!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I sure wish I didn't live in Virginia where front license plates are required. Can't tell you how much that bugs me!!
I feel your pain. TX is the same. I just choose to ignore it. Never been stopped for this.

cobrar97

Reaction score
Ohio just passed a no front plates amendment to the law...goes into effect next month. But I've not had a front plate on a vehicle since I was 16, and never once been stopped in all those years. I just detest front plates and how they ruin the look of a good car/truck.

DSGCobra

Reaction score
Ohio just passed a no front plates amendment to the law...goes into effect next month. But I've not had a front plate on a vehicle since I was 16, and never once been stopped in all those years. I just detest front plates and how they ruin the look of a good car/truck.
Couldn't agree more. Wish i could remove mine but living in NY we will get pulled over for it. We could but the plate in the front windshield on the dash :rolleyes:, but that looks just as ugly.

cobrar97

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Wish i could remove mine but living in NY we will get pulled over for it. We could but the plate in the front windshield on the dash :rolleyes:, but that looks just as ugly.

I always just kept mine under the front seat. If ever pulled over, I'd simply put in on the dash and explain that it's always been there and the officer must have just missed it in the glare of the windshield.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Yeah... I see those people with their plates on the windshield driving around. That's actually worse...

Repsol69

Reaction score
I'll take a set in
Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat Exterior Paint
if you have any...just PM me where to send payment thx

Repsol69

Reaction score
Got mine today... thx from us OCD peeps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAWNHAMMER

Reaction score
If you're still having these whipped up I'd be interested in a set for Granite Crystal.

Users who are viewing this thread