5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper Plugs for PAU and PWD available...

cobrar97

Reaction score
I still have some PAU Crystal Granite and PWD Tri-Coat left from the last batch if anyone is looking for some. After they're gone, if you don't mind the wait; I can get more made. Here's the original thread with some pictures of them:

Buddog

Reaction score
I still have some PAU Crystal Granite and PWD Tri-Coat left from the last batch if anyone is looking for some. After they're gone, if you don't mind the wait; I can get more made. Here's the original thread with some pictures of them:
I have one set still on hand and more being made.
Set of 2 or 4. 4 holes in my bumper

tdager

Reaction score
Got mine this weekend, put them on today. Perfect color match and I am amazed how something so small can make such a big difference.

Thanks Cobrar97!

Donaldo

Reaction score
cobra97 do you have any PAU plugs available?

t76turbo

Reaction score
cobra97 do you have any PAU plugs available?

He probably will not reply but just in case, unfortunately his products are loosing the paint for a number of people and he isnt replying. See the recent replies to the thread below.

Users who are viewing this thread