5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bumper Fill Piece

stevj

Reaction score
On a clear day, I can see Seattle from my house.
Haven't been to the dealership parts department yet for this. They generally won't help me without a VIN, which is not helpful in this case because it limits their search for what was original equipment on my Ram, and not what could be available from another trim level.
I would like to have the bumper fill piece (or whatever it's called) like the one circled in red in this advertisement picture I found. Mine is a single solid piece. It does not provide any cooling air flow, or permit a light assembly to be mounted behind the bumper to shine through.
If any of you have removed or replaced yours, or have access to parts information and would kindly provide the Mopar part number molded into it, then I could have one ordered to replace the one that came on the truck.
Thanks for any help.

Steve

Attachments

• bumper fill piece.jpg
    bumper fill piece.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 120

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe that is the same on every truck. There are no different pieces depending on trim. There is a backing behind it that closes it up but it is a separate piece and can be removed to have it open like it is in the picture. I would go check my truck but it's under 30 outside so I'm inside staying warm.

Users who are viewing this thread