5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulletproof Mounting Solutions...

Kazoo

Reaction score
Good evening and Merry Christmas my fellow Rammers,

I wanted to forward some information to you all and you can use it as you may.... I recently learned that the company Bulletproof Mounting Solutions is owned and operated by someone who likes to STEAL others ideas, rebrand them and sell them as his... Now if you read their mission statement on their website they claim, "They wanted to bring quality to an industry that was flooded with cheap parts and poser brands. By using their knowledge of the offroad industry, they created Bulletproof Mounting Solutions in 2016 and have grown into a nationally recognized leader."

Fact is, they stole another companies design by purchasing just about every product this company sold, and later popped up as Bulletproof Mounting Solutions... Furthermore, the products they stole and rebranded have been farmed out to China for production...

Why do I write this email you ask?? Well I recently bought a mount from them, and received **** poor, misleading information from they regarding using Ram Mounts with their product... What they don't tell you until you by the mount or ask is they use a 20MM ball not the standard 25MM or 1" ball that most use... In order for me to able to mount my phone was I going to be into this mount for about $120... FAAK THAT!!!!

After doing some research, I found 67 Designs in Texas.... https://www.67d.com/

They made the adapter arm I needed without having to purchase arms, mounts, and adapters.. That being said, I learned that the Intellectual Property that was used to create all of Bulletproof Mounting Solutions originated within 67 Designs...

67 Designs manufactures everything within the United States, has refrained from using Amazon to ward off knock offs, but sadly their designed were "stolen" "hijacked" call it what you may to create Bullet Proof Mounting Solutions...

I am no fan of SCUMBAGGING SOMEONES BUSINESS, you create it, you build it, you sell it... You want to make something better, make it better, but make it your own, not a copy of someone else's ideas...

That is all... Just a friend warning and heads up for you guys... Do business with the right people!!

Merry Christmas all, and Happy New Year!

Bigcountry

Reaction score
What mount did you install? How does it install? Looking at getting one.

Kazoo

Reaction score
I have the Bulletproof Dual Ball Setup... The design that was stolen from www.67designs.com check these guys out, awesome company!!! I only have the BP base, everything else is 67 Designs...

jboulay1986

Reaction score
@Kazoo 67 design does not make a base for the 5th Gen ram. I see that they make the arms for it but I don’t see the mount itself. Are you saying purchase the mounting bracket and then get all the accessories from 67 designs? Thanks for the help as I too like to purchase here in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread