5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulb replacement recommendations

Joshua022

Reaction score
I’m looking to swap the factory hi/low and fog lights out in my truck to leds. I have the standard headlights that come with the bighorn night edition.

Anyone made the swap to led and have a specific manufacturer you’d recommend? I do NOT plan to swap the entire headlight unit just the bulbs.

pics would be great too!

thanks!

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are on Facebook, check out RPM 956. He sells LEDs for our trucks. Awesome products.

Joshua022

Reaction score
If you are on Facebook, check out RPM 956. He sells LEDs for our trucks. Awesome products.
I reached out. I have found lots of expensive leds, but unsure if I need the PWM interface module for every bulb or maybe only the headlights.

Hoping someone here know more about making the swap from halogen to LEDs.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I reached out. I have found lots of expensive leds, but unsure if I need the PWM interface module for every bulb or maybe only the headlights.

Hoping someone here know more about making the swap from halogen to LEDs.
The ones from RPM 956 are plug and plug. No extra modules or resistors or anything. I’ve had them a year now trouble free.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
Lasfit all the way!

Awesome LEDs. Easy to install. Great customer support, and tons of Youtube instructions.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
I purchased this whole package:

and replaced essentially every none LED bulb inside and out, but you can select bulbs individually.

Have had no issues at all since installing. Just follow the YouTube instructions and it’s easy peezy.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just remember, whatever brand you purchase, you may need to adjust your headlights to keep from blinding oncoming drivers...or getting the bird from the guy in front of you in night traffic.

Ram Dude

Reaction score

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tested several and found these to work on my 2020 BigHorn night edition ram 1500 with Halogens

Note that these come with Hyper flash resistors but they were not needed.
Incorrect. Lasfit does indeed sell rear turn signal bulbs for the 5th Gen Rams and they’ve been available for quite a while. I’ve had them on both our Rams for over a year with zero issues. The 5th Gen rear turn signal bulbs are as follows:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread