5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Built To Serve

Nels

Reaction score
Can I hear a first hand account of the Trailboss vs BTS Ram?
I would like to hear this also. I thought I was set on a Trailboss. After the test drive, we stopped next door at a Ram dealer just for kicks. Ended up driving a Laramie and was hooked immediately. For me it was the huge difference in quality and design of the interior, and the exceptionally smooth ride that made the biggest differences. Still like the exterior looks of the trail boss though.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I would like to hear this also. I thought I was set on a Trailboss. After the test drive, we stopped next door at a Ram dealer just for kicks. Ended up driving a Laramie and was hooked immediately. For me it was the huge difference in quality and design of the interior, and the exceptionally smooth ride that made the biggest differences. Still like the exterior looks of the trail boss though.
Same experience except I was looking at Fords.

Hookie2325

Reaction score
Trailboss was good, no complaints except for ride quality and cheap interior. Ultimately the Trailboss is a basic Z71 with a factory 2" lift. Wasn't looking to trade until I seen the Ceramic Gray one while getting an oil change lol. Test drove it and couldn't believe how much better the interior quality is, more options, ride quality etc. The list goes on and on! The Trailboss does look tough but trust me, thats it IMO. Love my BTS!

Hookie2325

Reaction score
Trailboss was good, no complaints except for ride quality and cheap interior. Ultimately the Trailboss is a basic Z71 with a factory 2" lift. Wasn't looking to trade until I seen the Ceramic Gray one while getting an oil change lol. Test drove it and couldn't believe how much better the interior quality is, more options, ride quality etc. The list goes on and on! The Trailboss does look tough but trust me, thats it IMO. Love my BTS!

Hookie2325

Reaction score
Can I hear a first hand account of the Trailboss vs BTS Ram?

Hookie2325

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread