5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Built To Serve trim paint code

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Does anyone know the paint code used on the upper grill, main grill and front bumper on the Built to Serve trucks?

Ryan

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
It's like the base trucks Matte black bumpers..

Last edited:

Mav26t

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, I'm new here and just got my truck. RTM03862iq were you able to find the right touch up paint for the bumper etc.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I had my aftermarket bumpers powder coated, Stone Black was the perfect match to the factory sheen of the black trim.

Mav26t

Reaction score
When I had my aftermarket bumpers powder coated, Stone Black was the perfect match to the factory sheen of the black trim.
So Stone black you say would look fine to touch up a couple spots on my bumper? 2021 Ram built to serve. Do you happen to know the paint code?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So Stone black you say would look fine to touch up a couple spots on my bumper? 2021 Ram built to serve. Do you happen to know the paint code?
That was for powder coat. Not sure what the paint equivalent would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online