5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build wishlist - Crowdsourced lot searches?

njt07

Reaction score
Dunno if anyone would want to help do this, but if I have time I dont mind plugging in a build wishlist on the build and price site to see if there are any exact matches within 250 miles of me in North texas.

I think if we can get people from around the country to participate it might help someone find a vehicle that fits their specific requirements nationwide. Right now there really isn't a good way to do this nationally.

I dunno, dumb idea?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea. Dave Smith considers itself a national dealership, and I'm within that 250 mile radius from them. They regularly stock 200+ Ram 1500's at any given time. My biggest beef with them is they rarely have trucks with the rambox option, so i've never bought a Ram from them. I'd be happy to help with this as well.

laramie4x4

Reaction score
Maybe I'm not understanding this fully. Can't you do this by just changing your ZIP code? If so, this is not really saving any work?

njt07

Reaction score
Maybe I'm not understanding this fully. Can't you do this by just changing your ZIP code? If so, this is not really saving any work?
You absolutely can, sounds like this wouldn't be of any use to you. Others, myself included, may find searching through all the zipcodes tedious and time consuming. Just trying to help out...

Users who are viewing this thread