5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Sheet?

Joecameron69

Reaction score
I just received a copy of my build sheet from FCA for my 2020 Ram 1500 5.7 eTorque. According to FCA the build sheet is specific to my truck, but according to the dealer that is just a generic sheet they send out? If it is for my truck I am missing something that is on it. If it is not for my truck then I understand, but who do I believe. Thanks Folks

Keezer

Reaction score
Dealer is wrong, if something is missing gonna be hard to correct if you have a build sheet now. Truck is being assembled.
Your VIN should be at the top of the build sheet along with vehicle description.
Put your VIN after the = sign, that is your truck...

Last edited:

Joecameron69

Reaction score
I have been going around with with dealer and
fca and dealer said if its not on the window sticker then its not on the truck,
fca said if it is on the build sheet it is on the truck. I bought the truck a few months ago and am always trying to find out everything about it. On the build sheet it says Exterior Mirrors W Memory, and on the Mopar app with I click on Equipment it states that I should have exterior Mirrors w/Memory. Under other Options. Who should I go to? Anyone with any help would be greatly appreciated

Keezer

Reaction score
Offhand not sure what package Exterior mirrors w/memory is included with. Just checked my WS and there is no mention of Exterior mirrors W/memory, no mirrors mentioned at all but the truck does indeed have mirrors with memory (2020 Laramie).

On the build sheet under Optional Equipment there is Exterior Mirrors W/Memory - Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps and Ext. Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals and there are exterior mirrors with the memory on the truck.

If you have the Exterior Mirrors W/Memory on the build sheet you should have them.

Possible you may have the tow group but that would be on the WS (build sheet as well) and the tow mirrors that are in the tow group do replace any standard equipment mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread