5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Sheet Oddities

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slow day so I'm browsing others' build sheets and just have to ask if anyone can explain any of these:

From a 2019 RAM 1500 LIMITED 4X2 :
Rotary Shifter-Bright - what, they make a non-bright version?
Upper Active Grille Shutters - shutters are only up top, no lower ones?
Accent Color Shark Fin Antenna - black is an accent color?
Rear Wheelhouse Liners - seems odd they list this and separately "MOPAR Rear Wheel Well Liners"
Full Size Temporary Use Spare Tire - never heard of full-size temp use but then in optional it lists "18" Aluminum Spare Wheel"
USB Host Flip - found a good description here
FAM: DT TRACKING: 80110T43 MY:2019 - never seen anything like this on any other build sheet
Special Scheduling Condition VII - ?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Slow day so I'm browsing others' build sheets and just have to ask if anyone can explain any of these:

Rear Wheelhouse Liners - seems odd they list this and separately "MOPAR Rear Wheel Well Liners"
Full Size Temporary Use Spare Tire - never heard of full-size temp use but then in optional it lists "18" Aluminum Spare Wheel"
FAM: DT TRACKING: 80110T43 MY:2019 - never seen anything like this on any other build sheet

Only thing I can attest to is the spare - it's a full size tire but not a normal tire. Definatly a temporary tire. It's been years since I've used a spare so not to sure I'll swap it out to a regular tire...I'd just be paying it forward to the next guy who owns my truck!

I'm only aware of the bright shifter knob, no other knob. I was hopeful the shark fin antenna was painted - but as you see they are all black!

The shutters should be over the entire grill - on my F150 it had uppers and lowers (lowers were over the intercooler). I haven't drilled into my build sheet that much to notice if the rear wheelhouse liners are on their twice or not...good observations!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! I've not seen that and it clearly explains the build sheet wording.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Real wheel house liners are an add on and an additional cost. They are not stock
My spare tire is a full size tire and is a "normal" tire. Only reason being is that I got the off road package which comes with a "normal" full size tire. Same brand also.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Real wheel house liners are an add on and an additional cost. They are not stock
My spare tire is a full size tire and is a "normal" tire. Only reason being is that I got the off road package which comes with a "normal" full size tire. Same brand also.
The rear wheel liners are standard on Limited. I just found it odd that they were listed twice like maybe they may have another supplier in mind.

@alacombe, what wheel came as your OR Package full-size spare?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The rear wheel liners are standard on Limited. I just found it odd that they were listed twice like maybe they may have another supplier in mind.

@alacombe, what wheel came as your OR Package full-size spare?
My off road package provides me with full size 20in Faulken off road spare which is the exact same tire on all my other rims.

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score

"Special Scheduling Condition VII" This means nothing special its just an FCA code and its on several other members build sheets on this forum. Previously discussed.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My off road package provides me with full size 20in Faulken off road spare which is the exact same tire on all my other rims.

I get that you have the same Falken tire, but what is the spare wheel? Is it a 5th 20" wheel (like on the four corners) or is it a generic steel spare wheel? Just wondering since they only claim "full size spare."

DL Parts

Reaction score
If you have a the VIN for the pickup I can gladly tell you if it is a steel wheel or the same as the other 4.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I get that you have the same Falken tire, but what is the spare wheel? Is it a 5th 20" wheel (like on the four corners) or is it a generic steel spare wheel? Just wondering since they only claim "full size spare."
its a steel wheel spare with the off road package

Limited

Reaction score
My Limited has an 18” aluminum spare wheel per the build sheet. I have 2wd so no off road package.

Users who are viewing this thread