5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugs and more Bugs

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am SHOCKED. I have never seen so many bugs attract to a vehicle before. I barely noticed a bug on my Rebel but this Limited forget about it. Washed the truck and drove about 10 miles and it looked like I was on the highway doing 70. This was middle of the day driving...windshield bumper grill...wrecked. Am I doing something wrong?? Lol! How could 2 trucks be so different?

Neil McCauley

Reaction score
Agree with Steve. Blue was a poor choice. No bug problems with my DBC.... Is it too late to trade it back in for a new color? Warranty? :confused:

To be serious, past 2 days were prime conditions for bugs in upstate NY. I drove Albany to the finger lakes yesterday evening and my front end was absolutely plastered.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to bug season.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did a 200 mile trip in Michigan yesterday, during the day, in a red car. Never had that many bugs in daylight before.

John Galt

Reaction score
Agree with Steve. Blue was a poor choice. No bug problems with my DBC.... Is it too late to trade it back in for a new color? Warranty? :confused:

To be serious, past 2 days were prime conditions for bugs in upstate NY. I drove Albany to the finger lakes yesterday evening and my front end was absolutely plastered.
Home Depot DOES sell spray paint….

lapoolboy

Reaction score
Ha! You haven't seen anything until you come down south and experience lovebug season. Entire front-end of your vehicle looks like the fuzzy side of Velcro.

Users who are viewing this thread