5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUG build sheet question:

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
OK to start things in September I test drove a Ram Rebel and loved it but wanted a different color and I wanted Ramboxs. The dealer told me I would have to special order it which I did. I told him I want this exact truck but in the color I wanted and the Ramboxs. The next day he sent me the build sheet of the truck I test drove and stated the dealership simply copied and pasted that build sheet with the addition of the 2 things I requested. So now that I got my build sheet and window sticker I don't see the bed utility group any on either of them. My dealer told me that's because it doesn't come from the factory with the BUG already installed but is sent with the truck for the dealership to install before I pick it up. I feel like this is a lie that they are spitting to cover their mistake. Can anyone confirm this to be true or false

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep that's a big fat lie.
Only thing they need to install on Rebel is the mats because they are wrapped in plastic and the divider because its in the back seat.

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
According to MOTS my truck was in route to the dealer from the railyard as of 8 hours ago which means my truck should've been at the dealership 4 hours ago woohoo. Now I have to wait for them to cover up their mistake not sure how long it will take for them to add a bed utility group but hopefully it won't take them to long.

Users who are viewing this thread