5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Budget hidden sub with HK sound system

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i wanna add a 10 inch or 8 inch just like how this was done but idk **** about audio :/.

i have the a 21 eco diesel rebel with 9 amp speakers(alp system

myles

Reaction score
i wanna add a 10 inch or 8 inch just like how this was done but idk **** about audio :/.

i have the a 21 eco diesel rebel with 9 amp speakers(alp system
This was my first time doing anything with audio as well.
It’s honestly pretty easy
1. Run a power wire to the battery to where you are putting the amp
2. Tap into the existing speaker wire to use as a signal, I literally used “T” taps that I got off Amazon
3. Make a box to size or modify an existing box to fit
4. Ran the cable for the bass knob from my seat to the back.
5. Connect the 4 wires to the amp and you’re all done.

if you’re mechanically inclined it will be easy for you. First time ever doing anything like it and it took me maybe 4-5 hours. Watch couple YouTube videos and you will be good to go. Don’t over think it.

Natebenninger

Reaction score
I’m doing quite a similar setup with a 12 sub behind the driver rear seat. My question that I can’t find though …. Is there a harness that will connect to the Harman Kardon 19 speaker amp that will bypass the ANC? I’ve dug around and still haven’t gotten a definitive answer . I know how to unpin the wires myself . But was hoping there is finally a harness to solve the problem . I have seen this one too but want sure if it’s the one ! 2018-2023 Jeep | Dodge |RAM ANC bypass harness

Users who are viewing this thread