5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronze wheels

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm buying wheels soon, I'm set on getting bronze colored wheels in 18's to keep the stock Rebel tires.

I've been looking around and I was almost set on getting the Method 701's but now I'm doubting myself. I'm trying to stay away from having "fake beadlocks" just because I know the bolts and edge will be hard to keep clean. I've looked at Fuel wheels also, and I'm not to set on the huge center cap, not a fan of those centercaps!

Any suggestions on other bronze wheels?

For reference, truck they'll be going on:

20200808_211627.jpg

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven't taken many pics lately, but here's what I have from when I first got them. I've since painted the center caps to just be black. I tried just tinting the 8 a little, but whatever they use for it reacts very badly with VHT spray.

Attachments

• wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 280
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 290
  • wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 276

DSPS

Reaction score

Looking to go with bronze wheels too ... these are my #1 choice right now.. Fuel rebels
088ea39ab2a9841db1ac572cf92e2483.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex5737

Reaction score
I'm buying wheels soon, I'm set on getting bronze colored wheels in 18's to keep the stock Rebel tires.

I've been looking around and I was almost set on getting the Method 701's but now I'm doubting myself. I'm trying to stay away from having "fake beadlocks" just because I know the bolts and edge will be hard to keep clean. I've looked at Fuel wheels also, and I'm not to set on the huge center cap, not a fan of those centercaps!

View attachment 65985
701 does not have bolts for beadlock. I was looking at the same wheel. My concern is the room for the break calipers. Good luck

Alex5737

Reaction score
Haven't taken many pics lately, but here's what I have from when I first got them. I've since painted the center caps to just be black. I tried just tinting the 8 a little, but whatever they use for it reacts very badly with VHT spray.
I like the level 8 slam wheels too.

Alex5737

Reaction score

View attachment 65985
To be honest I love the Rebel stock wheels.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Personally looked at these before I bought a black set. Might still get these down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread