5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bronze wheels on a black truck

jwilliams

Reaction score
Alright folks, I'm looking for some pictures of black Ram's with bronze wheels. There is a other post about bronze wheels, but only a few of the posts are black trucks. Getting Toyo Open Country RT's installed tomorrow and I know I will want to switch out my stock rims. Let's see what you can find!

cwolf908

Reaction score
Alright folks, I'm looking for some pictures of black Ram's with bronze wheels. There is a other post about bronze wheels, but only a few of the posts are black trucks. Getting Toyo Open Country RT's installed tomorrow and I know I will want to switch out my stock rims. Let's see what you can find!

Have you checked out the customoffsets gallery? That's where I did most of my research for what I wanted as far as wheels and tires.

R

Rob5589

Just do it. It will look good and not look like every other black truck on the road.

Txy

Reaction score
Here's one I found online when i was looking for bronze xd135 20x9's. Not sure if I like it that much after seeing it though 67571071_2745253605538301_4849767116444869880_n.jpg

bennekm

Reaction score
Check out customwheeloffset gallery for the fuel rebel. There is a black Silverado that looks pretty sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/