5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivanhelico

Reaction score
What’s up y’all, I have a 2020 Ram 1500 Built to serve Edition (I love it!) but recently my visor broke while using it normally. Now when I’m driving it will randomly swing open and completely block my vision on the Road super dangerous. Does anyone know if this is something warranty can cover or have your experienced anything similar?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Warranty will cover if your still within 3yr/36k.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought my own. $100 in the mail in 6 days. Install 5 mins.

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can also buy the repair clip on Ebay. I was out of warranty and figured I would try the clip fix to see if worked and so far its been fine.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You know theres a connector right?
Yes it frayed from me beating on it and eventually just fell off before the connector. Same thing happened to the passenger. Beat on it for a year lol. Now when the passenger one falls out I just put it on the seat because I need it for my sunshade.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The day I picked my truck up I was amazed how cheap those visors were and knew immediately they would be a problem. They were WAY better on my 4th Gens.

Just another cost cutting measure to screw the consumer since most will break out of warranty. Sure there’s a fairly cheap fix available but it’s ridiculous that even needs to be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread