5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BRINK Wheels B1 FANG Product Intro

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
Introducing our B1 Fang design. Our B1 FANG wheel is an homage to the timeless six spoke design featuring a light concavity and Fang like ball cuts between the spokes. Load Rated for mid and full-size trucks and offered in 20″ in 6 lug applications (fitment details noted below).

B101 Nocturnal Black
Nocturnal Black is a timeless finish with rich depth of character and a semi matte sheen.
Brink-Wheels-B1-Fang-Nocturnal-Black_3-2048x2048.png

B102 Royal Bronze
Royal Bronze is a smooth bronze finish with rich depth of character and a semi matte sheen.
Brink-Wheels-B1-Fang-Royal-Bronze_3-2048x2048.png

B103 Vivid Titanium
Vivid Titanium is a charcoal gray with light metallic flakes finished with a gloss gun metal clear coat.
Brink-Wheels-B1-Fang-Vivid-Titanium-2.png

Fitments / Specs: Available in 20x9 +0 (32.75lbs) and 20x9 +18 (30lbs)

Construction: Brink Wheels are Produced in Flow Formed Monoblock for the weight savings and added strength benefits. Flow Formed wheels on average are 30 percent Stronger and 26 percent Lighter than a comparable cast wheel.

Finish: Our finish is 18 percent thicker than the industry standard. Extremely Durable in All Seasons and Harsh Conditions including Mud & Snow. We back this with our 5 Year Finish Warranty.

Warranty: 5 Years on the Finish & Lifetime Structural!

Wheel & Tire Packages: Michelin, Mickey Thompson, BF Goodrich, Cooper, Ironman, Nitto and Toyo and others. We also offer Mounting and High Speed Balancing service for your BRINK Wheel & Tire Packages.

DM us for 5thGenRams exclusive coupon code.
💰 Note:
The first hand full of sets on the community will receive a higher than usual discount.

Our company intro can be found here:

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Hey Team,

Some of you folks have requested photography of our wheels not being studio shots like the stock images we use on our site. We recently had a photoshoot done and here are some of the initial shots. More to come as they're delivered to me.

B101 Nocturnal Black

B101-Fang-Black_5-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg

B101-Fang-Black-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg

B101-Fang-Black_3-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg

B101-Fang-Black-2-Flow-Formed-Truck-Wheels.jpg

Product Source: BRINK 101 Fang Nocturnal Black

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting my B103s put on the truck today! I think they look great, stock 20" tire size. Probably need better lighting and truck needs a wash but I didn't have time today so here's what I got haha.

Attachments

• PXL_20220816_162106850~2.jpg
    PXL_20220816_162106850~2.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 45
  • PXL_20220816_161844086~2.jpg
    PXL_20220816_161844086~2.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 45

BRINK WHEELS

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting my B103s put on the truck today! I think they look great, stock 20" tire size. Probably need better lighting and truck needs a wash but I didn't have time today so here's what I got haha.

Love it. The Vivid Titanium plays well with your two tone.

Users who are viewing this thread